2 sticks butter (1 cup)
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup dark brown sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
4 large eggs
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup cocoa powder
8 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/3 cup m&m candies, for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Cream together sugars, vanilla extract. Add the eggs, one at a time beating well after each addition. Set aside
- Melt the butter and chocolate chips in a heatproof bowl and stir until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the sugar mixture and stir until fully combined. Fold in the flour and cocoa powder.
- Pour the batter into prepared baking pan and sprinkle candies on top. Bake for 30- 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let the pan cool completely
- Remove brownies from pan, and with a sharp knife cut into squares and serve