2 8- ounce package cream cheese
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
24 Oreo cookies, divided
1 ready-made graham cracker pie crust
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Beat together cream cheese sugar and vanilla extract until smooth and creamy . Add in the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition
- Gently fold in half of the chopped Oreo cookies into the batter
- Pour the mixture in the ready-made crust and top with remaining chopped cookies.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool and refrigerate for 3 hours.