2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
2 sticks butter (1 cup)
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips (12 0z bag)
2 cups white chocolate chips (12 oz bag)
1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
- Cream together butter, sugars and vanilla extract until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time beating well after each addition.
- Combine flour and baking soda in a small bowl then gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes then remove to a wire baking rack and cool completely