1 box of Betty Crocker strawberry cake mix
1 container of Betty Crocker vanilla frosting
1 pack of 4″ lollipop sticks
1 bag of white chocolate candy melts
1 cup of rainbow sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Prepare cake mix according to box directions
- Let the cake cool completely, then crumble by hand until it resembles fine crumbs. Mix in frosting a little at a time until thoroughly combined.
- Form the cake mixture into rounded balls and place them onto a plate.
- Melt 1/4 cup of the white chocolate candy melts in a heatproof bowl and stir until smooth.
- Dip one end of the lollipop stick into the melted chocolate and then insert into the cake balls
- Freeze for at least 20 minutes
- Melt the remaining white chocolate candy melts and set aside
- Remove cake pops from the freezer. Dip them into the white chocolate mixture and let the excess dripped off. Swirl or gently tap if needed
- Decorate with rainbow sprinkles and let them set.
- Cover with a clear treat bag & ribbon for gift-giving, if desired or store in an airtight container